Vogue’s 10 Questions to Tohoshinki
1. What do you respect about one another?
Yunho: Regardless of what work or task it is, he faces it calmly.
Changmin: His character is optimistic and energetic, and he can adapt well to situations.
2. Living together, has there been any happy or difficult issues?
Yunho: We don’t always stay at home, sometimes we go out together too. Also, Changmin’s room is very clean, he lives in a very organized lifestyle
Changmin: There isn’t really anything in particular. But perhaps it is that to understand one another, it takes a really long time.
3. What is something you want the most right now?
Yunho: Recently my iPod broke, so I can’t listen to my music now. So I want a new one. (He probably has a new one by now.)
4. When and where do you feel the most happy?
Yunho: As expected, the happiest moment is when I am on stage. That’s when I feel the most alive, and also because I can bring our music to the fans.
Changmin: 2010’s SM TOWN. For Yunho and I, that was a stage that that we were able to stand on after a long time. At that time we realized that the stage was really where we belonged.
5. During difficult times, what kind of magical words are able to encourage yourself?
Yunho: When experiencing diffuclt times, listening to these words makes me happy, “If it’s Yunho, then it definitely can be done.”
Changmin: I have to work harder for my future wife.
6. What is the most precious thing to you?
Yunho: I feel that everything I have has its own special meaning, so I can’t think of one specific thing in particular.
Changmin: 5.1 Dolby Sound System.
7. What kind of characteristics must a friend have?
Yunho: Mutual trust, and having the same beliefs.
Changmin: Mutual understanding.
8. Do you wish for your girlfriend to dress up fashionable manner?
Yunho: I would want her to wear cute clothes or a long T-shirt over jeans style, to give a tough feeling. And also wearing white suits, giving off a peaceful feel.
Changmin: It doesn’t have to be anything too fancy. As long as it suits her, anything is fine.
9. Do you have any expectations from your future partner?
Yunho: No matter what happens, I want her to trust me and to live her life positively, and someone with a kind heart.
Changmin: Because of the kind of work that I do my lifestyle is not exactly regular so I hope she can understand that.
10. In 5 years time, where would you want to be and doing what?
Yunho: I want to hold concerts not only in Asia but also go to other places, to bring our music to other fans who are supporting us. But personally I hope to be with the person I love, and be able to travel and do volunteer work with her.
Changmin: I think I’ll still be doing the work that I am doing now.
credit: as tagged
shared by: sharingyoochun.net + dtl