1. Not good looking enough… yet all girls suffer severe blood loss at the sight of him, all flower boy rankings in Korea and Japan are dominated by him and many people would die for him.
2. Too short… yet overtime he speaks to show hosts and fans, he bends down to listen with a smile.
3. Bad singing… yet he is considered one of five best singers to have emerged from an idol group in all of history, and there is no difference between listening to him live and on CD.
4. Bad relationship with other members of the group… yet Changmin, Yunho, Junsu and Yoochun all confide in him when they have problems.
5. Arrogant… yet he tries to help his fans despite nearly falling off the stage and despite his manager and guards’ restraints.
6. Not strong enough… yet in countless award ceremonies, whilst other members are in a complete mess from crying, he is the one with his head held high. struggling to keep his tears from falling.
7. Capricious and fickle… yet despite being lied to and cheated on by his first love, he continued to wear the ring that symbolized their love, and defiantly said that he would never hate her and that they are still friends.
8. Easily upset… yet when his biological father was involved in the lawsuit, Jae continued to smile for his fans even though off camera, everybody could see the sorrow in his eyes.
9. Stony hearted… yet he is the one who cries from reading emotional scenes in manga, who holds a box of tissues whilst watching movies… and let’s not forget the hardships and torment Jaejoong has endured…
10. Does not take dancing seriously… yet he’s pulled his muscles countless times during rehearsal but has told his members not to worry with a smile still on his face. And all that is to stop the media from reporting about his injuries so that his fans won’t worry.
11. Cares least about his fans… yet tears escaped his eyes when he saw fans waiting for him in the rain and he said that he’d rather they didn’t like him than for them to suffer for him.
Trans by: dorfehh@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights + DTL